Well, I guess that's what happens when you don't post for awhile. Your data is destroyed. They decide to delete it, or it gets lost “in a sand storm that lasted a whole year, wiped clean by the wrath of God” (which movie, kids???) So any way, new site, probably the same old sounds, but new updated smells! Aren't you excited?!
Funny, what a difference a year will make. I set this up and started adding to it right at the end of my...what do I call it? Crash and burn? Kamikaze dive? Fear and Loathing in Houston? Zachary's 'Bad Stretch"? Whatever. of course, in my alcoholic fog, I would rant a bit, and then... it got lost. i know I spent many a night typing and drinking, but where did it go? Not sure. Probably better that it didn't make it out into the wild. Maybe it wasn't time for me to have it written down. maybe it wasn't time for you to see it. Maybe the universe just wasn't ready to let Zachary have a voice.
So, a fresh start. I will probably post some of the ones that I had saved off line, and add some fresh posts going forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment